Allsports and Family Podiatry strives to give the best podiatry services we can.
We construct treatment plans to diagnose and treat various foot/leg conditions to help our patients return to normal activities.
We use different modalities to diagnose the foot/leg problems.
- X-ray (referred out)
- Ultrasounds (referred out)
- Doppler ultrasound pulse studies (In clinic)
- RS Gaitscan / walking assessment (In clinic)
We use a variety of treatment modalities to help our patients return to activities.
- Customised orthotics/insoles and repairs
- Temporary/prefabricated orthotics
- Footwear padding
- Foot mobilizations and manipulations
- Foot acupuncture
- Exercise programs
We also treat all foot problems involving the skin and nail of the feet.
- Ingrown toenails
- Diabetic foot care
- Corns and callous
- Toenail conditions
- Skin conditions
- Aged foot care