At Allsports and Family Physiotherapy Perth, we pride ourselves on understanding the importance of returning back to normal pain-free movement in all facets of life. Whether an elite athlete, fitness goer or just dealing with uncomfortable pain on a day-to-day basis, our therapists at Allsports and Family Physiotherapy will assess, diagnose and analyse the abnormal movement within the musculoskeletal system to determine the underlying the cause of pain or disability. We work in collaboration with you and the external team (GPs, orthopaedic specialist, radiologist, coach, family member or workplace) to provide a successful and achievable treatment plan that empowers the individual to reach a pain-free functional level of independence and to accomplish their personal goals. We value your health!
Our West Leederville-based physiotherapy clinic provides clients with all their needs consisting of:
- Comprehensive biomechanical assessment of the aggravating task causing discomfort or pain
- Hands-on manual therapy to restore range of motion and strength in muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints
- Effective pain relief treatments for all musculoskeletal disorders
- Sports injury management and prevention of recurrence
- Post-operative orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for chronic pain such as lower back pain, arthritis and headaches
Our therapists at Allsports and Family Physiotherapy Perth undertake continuing education about the latest physiotherapy strategies to offer you with the most evidence-based physiotherapy service. Therapies are readily available to individuals of all ages and life styles, and your referrals are welcome and appreciated. Our personnel are committed to excellence in providing quality care to clients in a compassionate and respectful manner. We look forward to developing a long lasting and trusting relationship.